Meditation and Pilates LIVE WORKSHOP Sunday 13th May 2018
Meditation, Pilates & Nutrition
A healthy and relaxing day on Sunday 13th May 2018 combining tools to help you relax, release stress and a chance to meet other ladies to share experiences. The workshop will be an interesting and educational day which will also have healthy snacks, lunch, conversation and calming exercise.
The event is going to be themed on: ‘Meditation, Pilates & Nutrition’ If you want to dive straight in here is the book form TO BOOK CLICK HERE >
TITLE: 8 Easy tools to help you alleviate work and family stress, prevent overload and avoid burn out
Date: Sunday, 13th May 2018
Venue: Newcourt Community Centre, Blakeslee Dr, Exeter EX2 7AY
Comments from the mindfulness workshop include:
“Enjoyed the time and space for calm, I liked the music, the candle and the lovely ambience”
Others felt that the workshop was different from others that they had attended:
“The incorporation of food and a good selection of snack with takeaway recipes to try”
“Love the fact that I have a copy of the meditation to use again”
“I loved the combination of the exercises and the theory”
The most important thing that customers learnt from the workshop:
“Tips for reducing stress in life and learning to say no”
“The body’s reactions to the fight or flight reaction and the side effect of too much stress”
The workshop includes almost an hour of calming, destressing guided meditation, Pilates with a BONUS nutritional session on how you can reduce your stress and lose weight easily with better nutrition. I will also provide lunch and healthy snacks.
As a bonus to ALL those that attend I will send out recipes from the day and a copy of the meditations for you to keep and refer back to.
All snacks and the lunch will cater for vegetarians and vegans. I will be using nuts, if you have any allergies please let me know on our call.
– Energy protein power balls
– Coconut Chia Pots
– Quinoa Chilli
– Quinoa is renowned for its protein content, however, it is the type of protein that is important here. It has the perfect balance of all nine amino acids essential for human nutrition. Also has a good dose of fibre and iron.
– Chilli is great in the winter to kick-start your digestive system as it often becomes sluggish at this point.
– Cocoa is incredible. It is one of the most nutrient-dense foods in the world. Cacao has the highest Orac (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity) rating of all foods, meaning it is the most potent antioxidant to keep your entire system healthy. It also has one of the richest contents of magnesium.
– Chia: originally grown in Mexico, ‘chia; means strength in the Mayan language. Used by warriors to sustain them over 24 hours. The reason chia seeds are so beneficial is that they are rich in omega 3 fats, fibre, protein, vitamins and minerals. Mighty little seeds! Also very high in antioxidants so good for inflammation in the body.
Timings & Agenda
10:15am Grounding meditation
11:15am Break – Protein balls
11:00am Mindfulness Presentation &Nutritional health
12:15pm Break – chia pots
12:45pm Meditation & Stretches
1:15pm Lunch & Complete Feedback questionnaire
I want to able to support you with this day and see how you can get the most of our time together in terms of your health.
Before our day together, I would like to invite you to a call with me so we can establish what you want to achieve. What you are struggling with and what you would love the day to help you with.
After the workshop I will ring you again, to see what you enjoyed and any comments you may like to add. I am really keen to help you plan out how you can take your health to the next step, so these calls are a perfect way to plan that.
Book your call in with me click here – the allocated time is an hour but it will only take 15mins initially. Please add ‘workshop’ to the booking information.
Investment for your healthy workshop
The event will be small and intimate with the opportunity to explore personal issues. Therefore I am ensuring that numbers are small and restricted. I won’t be able to save spaces without payment.
Hope to see you there
PS. find me on YouTube and you will automatically receive the most recent Pilates and Gorgeous Cardio workouts plus my VLOGS on nutrition and food – click here to find my channel and press the SUBSCRIBE button on YouTube.
Previous workshop comments: